We are looking to hire a Cyber Security Engineer with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of cyber security methodologies.
- Major responsibility is to implement, monitor and properly upgrade security measures designed to protect Shift/Enter’s data, systems and networks.
- The candidate should have a constantly and dynamically evolving approach to the growing cyber security threats to company’s resources by staying up-to-date on the different security threats and hacking techniques and continuously testing different security measures against them to maintain a strong company cyber security infrastructure.
- The candidate should have a credible plan in case of system, network or sensitive data breaches.
- Testing and identifying the various system and network vulnerabilities
- Regular reporting to relevant departments regarding the cyber threats detected and eliminated, potential vulnerabilities identified in the network and measures taken to combat them.
- Cyber Security Engineers must have significant experience with security infrastructure such as Firewalls (functionality and maintenance), VPN, IDS/IPS and Web-Proxy.
- > 1 year of work experience in incident detection, incident response and forensics
- Experience with adapting and upgrading Firewalls, Office 365 security, VSX and Endpoint security
- Proficiency in C++, Python, Ruby, Java, Node, Go and/or Power Shell
- Engineers are expected to have meticulous attention to details, strong analytical skills, outstanding problem-solving skills, familiarity with different technologies, understand cyber security issues well and work well under pressure to deliver on tight deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer Science/Systems’ Engineering or relevant industry experience.