We are looking for a UX designer who is hardworking, able to design excellent user interfaces for our web applications and interested in all aspects of software development.
- The UX designer will be responsible for the design of user interfaces for our in-house and consumer-facing web applications while working as part of the UX team.
- The designer is expected to work extensively with our software development team to produce successful graphical content for the front-end of our web applications.
- The designer should understand branding, marketing and consumer behavior and apply that knowledge to their designs.
- > 1 year experience in web-based and/or app UI design, involved in all stages of development: UX, information architecture, user research, scrum-based project planning and implementation.
- >2 years experience designing mockups and prototypes using tools like Figma, Sketch, and Adobe XD.
- Expected to demonstrate examples of above work in a digital portfolio showing strong design skills.
- Significant experience in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Dreamweaver.
- Some experience using HTML and CSS to design emails and websites
- The designer should have excellent attention to details, should be aware of good design principles and be well informed of all the latest design trends.
- The candidate must also possess strong communication skills to lead a project and work well with fellow team members to finish a project within the allotted time.
- BA in graphic design, art, marketing, communication or related fields or equivalent industry experience.